Tuesday 22 February 2011

Half Term

I flippin' love half term. Can't be doing with college, man. It's a pain in the a-hole. Anywhoozles, I had a bit of a psycho day yesterday, ended up packing a back with a jumper, pair of jeans and 4 pairs of socks. I decided that I had to go to Lewis' house right that second for reasons that are inappropriate to blog about. I'd set off for the bus and everything but I was 20 minutes early and was just sitting in the park and it was starting to hail when my mum rang me up and talked me into coming home. I was angry at the time, but I'm glad she did that in the end. We ended up making an agreement that I can go to Lewis' on Wednesday and stay right through 'til Sunday, when I'll be going to Izzy's house for a lovely tea party :).
Sorry for the dramatic blog, but yesterday was dramatic. I shall be seeing my big sister later today who I love and I'm very excited about that! But until then I'll be playing minecraft :p

No comments:

Post a Comment