Saturday 22 January 2011

Felt like doing one of these.

Are your parents married or divorced?
They weren't even married in the first place, so technically neither.

Are you a vegetarian?
I've considered it, but ultimately I like chicken too much.

Do you believe in Heaven?
Not the Christian sense of heaven, no.

Have you ever come close to dying?
Yeah, once. Oh and that time I nearly drowned.

What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Just my ring on my little finger on my left hand. It has a stone in it that matches me eyes.

Are you eating?
No, for once.

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Errrr, yeah?

Do you wear makeup?
I usually wear at least foundation if I'm leaving the house.

Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Bit of liposuction wouldn't hurt.

What do you wear to bed?
Cheeky!

Have you ever done anything illegal?
I think you'd be more surprised if I haven't.

Can you roll your tounge?
Yaha.

Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yep, he's pretty cool.

Do you believe in Abortions?
Yes, in certain situations.

What is your Hair color?
This almost black reddy colour which I really don't like

Future childs name, boy and girl?
I'd like to call a girl Laurana or Sigurrós (pronounced see-ur-rose). And a boy maybe Arthur?

Do you smoke?
I dabbled in it, but it wasn't really for me tbh.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Seattle.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Bearbear, but he usually gets shoved down the side of the bed or Lewis makes him say disgusting things.

If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy a tortoise.

Gold or silver?
Silver

Hamburger or hot dog?
Ermmm... burger.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Roast dinner.

City, beach or country?
Country, so I can see the stars dude.

What was the last thing you touched?
The Y Key

Where did you eat last?
In my front room

Whens the last time you cried?
A few hours ago, at "The Kid". I feel like I've failed as a human being.

Do you read blogs?
Yeppers

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Sure!

Ever been involved with the police?
Yeah

whats your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?
Herbal Essences *swish*

Do you talk in your sleep?
I have on occasion.

Ocean or pool?
Errmmm... ocean. When it's warm.

Whats your favorite song at the moment?
Don't really listen to music at the moment.

Window seat or aisle seats?
Window, so I can stare out and daydream.

Ever met anyone famous?
Ja.

Do you feel that you have had a truly successful life?
Haven't really lived long enough.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl 'em up Scotty.

What is your fav. sport to play?
Ermmmm, The Sims?

Basketball or football?
Oh god...

No comments:

Post a Comment