Thursday 13 January 2011

Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

So, first time on blogspot. Not 100% sure how interesting it'll be, but it's worth a go.

I dropped music today. I am allegedly meant to love music, but my passion is really waning at the moment. It makes me feel all wrong saying that. I just wasn't getting any joy out of my lesson, it felt more like a chore than something I adore.

Speaking of things I adore, my boyfriend Lewis is coming tomorrow, which should be exciting. It's the first time I've seen him in 2 weeks. You see, we have a semi-long distance relationship. He lives 50 miles away, so we can only really get to see each other at weekends. It sucks a bit, but I'm dealing with it.

I might as well have a bash at my other blog now, adieu.

brigitte xox

No comments:

Post a Comment