Monday 11 April 2011

I'm bored and want to talk about my boyfriend

Can you answer 40 questions about just 1 person?
Don’t change the friend half way through .

1) What’s their name?
Lewis Konrad Richerd

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yes, me!

3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
Does anyone?

4) How old is the person?
17 and a half

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
He's made me breakfast in bed if that counts?

6) Is this person older than you?
No, 1 week younger.

7) Have you ever kissed this person?
Obv!

8) Are you related to this person?
That would be fucking bizarre...

9) Are you really close to him/her?
Why else would I be answering all these questions about him?

10) Nickname?
Shithead? JK!

11) Do they have a nickname for you?
Nah, we don't really have names for each other apart from our real names

12) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
Pretty much constantly... I have a bit of a problem

13) Do you think they will repost this?
Unless he turns into a different person, no.

14) Could you live with this person?
Yeah, it would be ace.

15) Why is this person your number 1?
Errr... because I love him?

16) How long have you known this person ?
Since August 27th, 2010

17) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
We've been shopping xD

18) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
Yeah ;)

19) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
I think I'd make him move...

20) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Probably :L  

21) Do you know everything about this person?
I'd like to think I do, but I probs don't.

22) Would you date this person’s siblings?
Nah, I'm alright thanks :p

23) Have you ever made something with this person?
Yeah, fajitas!

24) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
No, I don't think I've even been swimming since year 8, never mind naked xD

25) Is your #1 on drugs?
I hope not!

26) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
Yeah, he gave me his socks. TO KEEP!

27) Does this person wear your clothes?
My pyjamas on occasion ;)

28) Have you ever danced with this person?
Yeah, he's got some mooooves.

29) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Yeah. He is the singer in a band!

30) Do you and this person have a saying?
"Ahhh, that was a good day" and "Badass"

31) Do you know this persons facebook password?
No.

32) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 3 days?
Nah!

33.) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
Lewis? Clubbing? Pfffttt!

34) Do you know how to make this person happy?
Yeah, it's kinda my job.

35) Do you and this person talk alot?
Yeah... I suppose.

36) Do you like this person?
A little bit

37) Has this person yelled at you?
Yes, he's abusive :( JK!

38) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
We wrestle! And I usually win...

39) Do you want to go out with this person?
Already am!

40) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
OBV!

No comments:

Post a Comment